Unstake & Withdraw, Bridge, Stake again
On 30 Nov, we are launching xSigma BSC. It will feature gas refund, SIG token burn and boosted rewards program. Read more in the official announcement >>>
If you're a LP at xSigma ETH v1, you are not required to move your liquidity. Read more about xSigma ETH v2 and wait for the future announcement! >>> xSigma ETH v2 Overview <<<
- 1.SIG token stays on ETH! It will be bridged to BSC. You DON'T NEED to sell your SIG on Ethereum.
- 2.The same SIG token is used for v1 and v2. You DON'T NEED to convert or transfer your SIG.
- 3.It's not required to migrate your liquidity. Only Pool 1 will see reduced rewards. Pool 2 (SIG/ETH) and Pool 3 (SIG Staking) will continue to receive SIG.
- 4.Your current accumulated rewards in any Ethereum pools are not in danger.
- 1.xSigma BSC supports staking USDC, USDT and BUSD stablecoins.
- 2.Initial release will receive boosted SIG rewards (TBA)
- 3.xSigma has processed over 1B$ in stablecoins on Ethereum blockchain, proving to be a safe staking option without impermanent loss.
We are highly thankful to all the LPs who provide their liquidity to us! This helps us run our business of being a stablecoin exchange.
Your support is especially important with our BSC launch, where we plan to disrupt existing exchanges by bringing new features: SIG buyback & burn and gas cashback!