Transfering your assets
Bridge via Anyswap
To manage your funds on BSC, you need to transfer them there first.
Bridging assets is easy, but comes with caveats.
As a more decentralized solution, there is also Anyswap.exchange.
- 1.Select Ethereum Mainnet network in your Metamask
- 2.Select the token you would like to transfer
- 3.Select BSC Mainnet as an output
- 4.Input the amount of token you're planning to bridge
- 5.Submit form and sign two transactions: Approve & Transfer.
- 6.Don't close this page! You will receive assets onto your wallet on another network
Also, keep in mind that xSigma BSC operated their pool with USDC, USDT and BUSD. This means you wouldn't need your DAI, and you either need to convert them to BUSD, or don't withdraw SIG-LP to DAI to begin with.
At the moment, there's no bridge for SIG token. If you need to obtain SIG token on BSC, you can: